Kitchen gadgets come in all shapes and sizes and many of them lay at the back of the cupboard or drawers unused for years after buying them.
Today though we’ve spotted one that could change the game and solve a bunch of problems we all face on a daily basis.
Biem is a butter sprayer. It works in the exact same way that some of the low fat sprays or olive oils work but holds a stick of butter at it’s core.
How many times have you tried to butter toast with cold hard butter only to be left frustrated and with the bread ripping into shreds?
As the video explains, Biem can be used to spray anything from vegetables to popcorn with the main added benefit being that you’ll use less butter and it’ll be spread more evenly.
Beim started out as a kickstarter project that was funded last April and they have since gone on to appear on US TV and are slowly starting to conquer the world.
Some of the main features include…
- Cool spray to the touch
- Uses no chemical or artificial propellants, just heat and air
- Store in the refrigerator or on the counter
- Patent pending nozzle designed to prevent clogging
- Faster and easier than spreading butter with a knife
- Doesn’t overheat the butter to melt. Just 95 degrees
- Use any real butter
- Does not melt the whole stick. Melts only the butter you need and tells you when to add butter
- Smart on off. Accelerometer knows when you are picking it up to use and turns the biem on and off automatically.
- Easy to use, easy to clean
If you want to order one you can check out their website here.