This €17,000 Cottage Might Be The Answer To Your Property Woes
Could you see yourself living here?
The property prices in Ireland are going nuts again but today we bring you a glimmer of hope.
The only condition is that you are willing to go and live in the middle of nowhere in County Clare.
The property is going up for auction in early November and could be yours for as little as €17,000, which is serious value given that it has two bedrooms and a large garden with stunning views.
Providing you can get broadband, it could be the perfect spot to move to and start working remotely.
Traffic certainly won't be an issue!
The cottage-style two bedroom home is located on sizeable site in a picturesque setting overlooking Clonderlaw Bay, 1km from the West Clare village of Labasheeda, 20km from Kilrush Town and 17km from Kilimer Car Ferry.
Here is how you can get your hands on the property...
1) To bid on the day of the auction, you are required to register that morning. Registration is at 10am and the auction will start at 11am sharp.
2) To register, you are required to bring a valid utility bill, ID (passport/drivers licence) and a bank draft or cheque. All funds need to be made out to DNG Creedon Auctioneers.
3) On the day of the auction, you are expected to sign the contracts when the deal is agreed.
4) You are required to pay a deposit of ten per cent of the purchase price when signing the contracts.
5) Congratulations! 28 days later, the property is yours.