17 Photos That Prove Limerick Is Ireland's Most Stunning County
It really does have everything
Ireland is home to some of the most stunning scenery in the world and there are many counties that could easily claim to be the nicest. Wicklow, Galway, Kerry and others could claim the title, but today we wanted to focus on Limerick.
It might not always be the first on the list when it comes to people holidaying but, as these pictures prove, it should be.
Absolutely stunning county Limerick...
1. The Shannon passes through this wonderful county
2. The hotels look like this
3. Limerick is home to one of the world's most iconic sports teams
4. The castles around here look like this
5. You'll have as much fresh air and space as you could wish for in Limerick
6. You'll be blown away by the amazing food scene
7. Even the animals around here are super friendly
8. You'll never be far from the water in County Limerick
9. The people are of course what make Limerick what it is
10. History is everywhere in this county
11. Nothing beats a sunset in County Limerick
12. The bridges look like this
13. The greenest country you could imagine inland
14. You could live in a little cottage like this
15. Even at night Limerick looks absolutely stunning
16. Limerick City itself is the third biggest in Ireland and an absolute gem
17. We think you'll agree that Limerick is the most stunning county in Ireland
The nature of Irish 'Lickarsery' and Harry Styles' sexuality... listen to the latest episode of Before Brunch. Subscribe here