Sometimes, we can take where we live for granted.
Here in Ireland that is no different, as we focus on politicians, bad news and the bad weather.
But sometimes we need to be reminded of what a wonderful country this is.
We thought we'd collect some of the very best photos from all around the island to prove that this really is the best country in the world.
We think you'll agree...
1. The stunning Lough Tay "Guinness Lake" in County Wicklow
2. The Aran Islands are like stepping back in time
3. Pine tree island on the Derryclare Lake in Connemara
4. Slieve League Donegal
5. Dublin, one of the most beautiful cities in the world
6. Brandon Mountain, the highest mountain on Ireland's Dingle Peninsula
7. The "Dark Hedges" in Antrim are recognised worldwide
8. The 'sea stack' is a true natural beauty
9. The colourful and oh, so pretty Kinsale
10. The stunning beauty of the Blasket Islands
11. Golf courses that are the most beautiful in the world
12. Where else would you get houses like these in Adare?
13. The Cooley mountains in County Louth are the perfect getaway
14. Poulnabrone portal dolmen in the Burren
15. The view from Croagh Patrick
16. The West of Ireland offers some of the best surfing in the world
17. The ever so windey roads in County Kerry
18. There are hundreds of gorgeous castles like Doonagore Castle at sunset, Doolin
19. Watch out for the sheep blocking traffic in Donegal
20. Lose yourself in the rugged beauty of the Mourne Mountains in County Down
21. The heart shaped lake in Wicklow
22. This is a land fit for giants
23. Escape all the hustle and bustle on Achill Island
24. The stunning Howth lighthouse just outside Dublin
25. Where else would you get a view like this?
26. Skellig Michael, UNESCO World Heritage Site, Kerry, Ireland
Famous for Star Wars: The Force Awakens scene filmed here.
27. We think you'll agree that this is the greatest little island in the world