Just outside Ashford you will find this absolutely stunning mansion which has just gone on sale for €1.2 million. While the price might seem steep you will be getting a serious house for you money especially when you consider what you’d get for a similar price just up the road in Dublin.
The house has clearly been designed with fitness in mind as it comes with a tennis court, gym, hot tub and sauna. After all the working out you’ll be doing you’ll be glad to know you can go and relax in your very own cinema.
The house would make the perfect space for a large family given that it comes with a whopping six bedrooms and seven bathrooms.
Some of the main features include...
- Fine family home of approximately 6,700 sq.ft (620 sq. m)
- Low cost underfloor geothermal heating system throughout
- Cat 5 cabling throughout
- Astroturf tennis court and all weather putting green
- Conveniently located close to the N11 at the Coynes Cross junction
- Detached double garage and workshop
If you have just over the million Euros needed to snap this spot up you can check out the full listing here.