10 Irish People Who Will Give You Serious #Fitspiration On Instagram
Lord knows we'll be needing a little motivation after the impending festivities...
Getting to the gym or doing any sort of exercise on a regular basis can be a tough ask for any of us mere mortals.
Luckily, there are a huge amount of people on Instagram who are there to inspire you into putting in the hard work.
Here are a few of the best to turn to when you need your daily dose of motivation.
1. Sophie Kavanagh is a personal trainer and she seems to spend every spare second there giving us all inspiration to do the same
A small change in training and every body parts hurts... Using my fitness hurts 🙈 But some days you have to suck it up and go again... I promise you'll never regret a workout! Lots of my clients and even athletes find it hard to switch back on after long (and well deserved) holidays with family and friends. But for me, even a week back feels so much better (even if my legs and shoulders disagree) #striveformore #fitness #pt #lifestyle #transformation #irish #irishfitfam #nike #snatches #hspu #ghd #ouch #feelgood #health #hapiness #crossfit #weightlifting ⭐️✌🏼️❤️
2. Brian Lee is the owner of the Chopped salad bars, but also one of the fittest people in the country
3. Mark O'Dwyer is a strength and conditioning coach and you can see that he clearly practices what he preaches
4. Roz Purcell is one of the best known models in the country, but also obsessed with fitness and sharing her routines
5. Fionnula McHale is both fitness fanatic and doctor, who teaches other people about their bodies and how to improve their fitness at a high level
Not an ab in sight but it's the first day in months I woke up without starting the day in pain so I celebrated with a selfie 😂💪🙄 Everyone has their own personal health journey. I've been on a tumultuous one for the last 10 or so years and this year has probably been the one that has thrown me the most challenges. Whatever illness, disease, symptom or sign that you suffer from, remember that there is always a way forward. A way to heal. A way to cope. A milestone to strive for. Just make sure you never ever give up hope because nobody can predict when a good day might be just around the corner ☺️🙏
6. Molly McKeever has her own yoga studio and is hugely inspiration when it comes to fitness
L o v e ❤️ I am finally getting to a stage where I am able to love #food and my body in a #healthy and #sustainable way 👊🏻 It feels so good to move away from negative words like cutting, lose, restrict, binge, and start seeing the benefits of adding happiness to my life via words like gaining, energy, strong, CARBS, FATS, balance, progress 🔜 Loads of questions about these #yogapants on my #Snapchat - an L.A. brand @kiragraceyoga 💃🏻💪🏻 Wearing: @jdsportsie top and shoes
7. Vogue Williams is a well-known celebrity, actress and DJ, but she seems to spend just as much time in the gym inspiring us all
8. Rob Lipsett is a personal trainer, works with brands, wins awards and has the abs to back it all up with
9. Sarah Godfrey is actually Rob's (number 8) other half, but a star in her own right. Couple goals!
10. Sian Walton is making a serious name for herself with her approach to fitness and huge following on Instagram. Expect her to break through big time in 2017
Is there ever such thing as a Kardashian Koincidence? We chat about celebrity "leak" culture on this week's Before Brunch podcast below. Subscribe here