England is right beside Ireland and while many of us pop over to see friends, watch sports matches or take weekend breaks in the cities there really is so much more to the country.
We thought we'd show you some of the stunning sites the country has to offer.
Here are 33 photos that will take your breath away and have you booking that flight...
1. The stunning white cliffs in East Sussex are the first thing people will see arriving here
2. The strange haunting beauty and magic of Stonehenge
3. The Yorkshire Dales and the endless walks, drives and scenery to be enjoyed there.
4. London, one of the truly great global cities
5. The stunning elegant beauty of the Lake District
6. Unbelievably quaint towns like Bath in Somerset with all it's history through the centuries
7. 100s of Wonderful little seaside villages Clovelly on the Devon coast
8. The serene New Forest in Hampshire
9. Old towns like Canterbury and the history you can feel when walking through them
10. The amazing villages in the Cotswolds that all look postcard perfect
11. Coming across the sheer majestic beauty of lavender fields
12. Buttermere valley in Cumbria for complete solitude
13. Buckingham Palace for something special that people come from all over the world to see.
14. A drive through the Peak District is like something from a fairytale
15. Windermere which is the largest lake in England and can take your breath away
16. Stourhead Estate which is one of 100s of the amazing estates in England that are as pretty as an oil painting.
17. The country has a stunning set of waterways like the canals right into the heart of Manchester
18. The gorgeous walk all the way around Lake Buttermere
19. Summer in the rolling fields of Shropshire
20. Rievaulx Abbey is just one of the thousands still dotted around the country that show a rich storied history
21. Hadrian's Wall which was built to keep England safe back in the day and which now makes a great walk
22. The needles rock formation on the Isle of White
23. A climb up Scafell Pike, the highest peak in England
24. The birthplace of Shakespeare in Stratford Upon Avon
25. Nothing beats a hot summer's day on the beach in England.
26. Liverpool Cathedral which is the biggest in the country and perfect to take a moment to reflect in.
27. The range of universities all over the country like Cambridge
28. The magic of seaside towns like Brighton and their piers
29. Ribblehead Viaduct in Yorkshire which looks like a movie set
30. Impossibly beautiful streets like this one in Rye, East Sussex
31. Having a whole place like Dartmoor to yourself at sunrise
32. Ridiculously cute towns like St Ives, Cornwall
33. Durdle Door in Dorset which shows how It can be easy to forget just how majestic England is at times