Close

Follow Lovin IE

  • Home /

  • Entertainment /

  • This Irish Twitter User Couldn't Understand Why His Fire Alarm Kept Going Off And The Reason Is Hilarious

This Irish Twitter User Couldn't Understand Why His Fire Alarm Kept Going Off And The Reason Is Hilarious

By Éadaoin Fitzmaurice

June 5, 2018 at 2:41pm

Share:

We've all been there - You wake up after a night on the beer and you can't tell whether some food will cure or kill you. You attempt to cook something to ease off the groaning sounds in your stomach and settle the raging pains in your head.

Well, for this Twitter user, the result of his hungover-state lasted longer than he expected.

For the last two weeks, Sam couldn't understand why his fire alarm was going off every single time he tried to cook a meal.

The result? 

Well, just an ENTIRE tray of sausage rolls that are now cremated so badly they look like blocks of coal. 

Sam posted up about this on Twitter yesterday and it has blown up with almost 3 thousand likes on the post.  

Sam told a Twitter user that he had cooked them after his birthday and couldn't stomach them, so he left them in the oven. It took him two weeks to realise what had happened. 

Sure look, throw a bit of ketchup on them, be grand!

Header IMage: @greeneggs_

READ MORE: 12 Slick Spots For Dinner In Cork City You'll Be Dreaming About For Days

Share:

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Get the best of your city straight to your inbox.

I'd like to receive news and exclusive offers from Lovin IE including competitions, products, commercial partners and activities. By submitting this form you agree to our T&Cs and our privacy policy