These culinary horrors will make you appreciate every meal someone sane has ever prepared for you.
Recipes from the 70s are honestly terrifying as show by this Twitter account.
If these dishes don't give you nightmares, I don't know what will.
1. What an elegant salad! Cauliflower and olives – my favourite
— TheToaster (@Socket99) July 31, 2016
2. And how about this lovely 'Convenience Fish' Salmon and Pear Salad – yummmmmm
Eat sleep rave repeat pic.twitter.com/IsXLEuzZjn
— 70s Dinner Party (@70s_party) July 26, 2016
3. In the mood for some plaice with bananas? We have just the thing
4. Surprise eggs with 'tunny fish'
Surprise surprise! pic.twitter.com/kTyK82tpDx
— 70s Dinner Party (@70s_party) July 30, 2016
5. Tongue salad... vom
I think they in a mood for some m*thaf*ckin' G shit. pic.twitter.com/lDnTRVeWUl
— 70s Dinner Party (@70s_party) July 24, 2016
6. 'Kipper Fluffs' should be illegal
Something went wrong in the lab today. Very wrong. pic.twitter.com/ZTne0r9J1U
— 70s Dinner Party (@70s_party) July 13, 2016
7. A Creamy Dried Beef Mould will impress any dinner guest
Say my name, say my name (when no-one is around you) pic.twitter.com/sOhWtDm3h9
— 70s Dinner Party (@70s_party) July 7, 2016
8. Giving your dinner guests food poisoning has never been easier
Can't take my eyes off of you pic.twitter.com/MufbPp5Snd
— 70s Dinner Party (@70s_party) July 5, 2016
9. The only thing better than risotto is Deviled Egg Risotto
Sometimes the only thing to do is to eat your worries away pic.twitter.com/uHJBbZqafC
— 70s Dinner Party (@70s_party) June 29, 2016
Lost your appetite?