Ryanair Is Hiring 2,000 Brand New Cabin Crew, And Here's Exactly What You Need To Apply
Thinking of a career change?
This could be the sign you've been waiting for...
Ryanair has just launched a massive recruitment drive to fill 2,000 cabin crew positions in both Ireland and Europe.
Recruitment days are being managed in Ireland by Crewlink and Dalmac, Ryanair's official recruitment partners, in Dublin on December 7 and 20 and Belfast on December 1.
No previous cabin crew experience is required, but applicants need to fulfil several basic criteria to attend. According to the recruiters, they should be the following:
- Experienced in dealing with the public
- Comfortable in a selling role
- Physically fit with a good attendance record in their current position
- Hard working, flexible & willing to operate on a shift roster
- Over 18 years of age
- Between 5'2 (1.57m) and 6'2 (1.88m) in height with weight in proportion
- Of normal vision (contact lenses acceptable)
- Able to swim at least 20m unaided
- Hold a valid EU passport
- Have the right to work in both the UK and Ireland
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Ready to deal with customers in demanding situations
- Friendly and outgoing with a fun personality
Successful applicants will then be invited to interview. Then they undergo six weeks of training in Hahn, Frankfurt - which they are expected to pay for themselves.
The opportunity to travel, a deadly skill set and all the airplane snacks you could ever dream of.
What more are you waiting for?
Is there ever such thing as a Kardashian Koincidence? We chat about celebrity "leak" culture on this week's Before Brunch podcast below. Subscribe here