Getting home during the week and trying to feed yourself can be a massive pain in the arse. Add the washing up into the equation and you can see why most of us go for takeaway or ready meals.
Fear not though, because we've highlighted some of the very best recipes from the world's top food bloggers that are designed to be cooked in one pot.
Cooking has never been this easy.
1. One pot enchilada quinoa
2. Asian salmon with rice noodles
3. One pot chorizo yam stew
4. Mexican and chicken rice soup
5. Beef and butternut squash stew
6. Unstuffed cabbage
7. Prawn (shrimp) and sausage casserole
8. One pot stove top enchiladas – summer style
9. Easy homemade spaghetti O's
10. Mee goreng
11. Easy one pat sausage and rice
12. Caribbean jerk chicken and rice
13. Deconstructed beef kofta with cannellini beans
14. Basil tomato one pot meal
15. One pot vegetarian pesto tortellini
16. Sea bass in coconut cream
17. White bean and cabbage soup
18. Healthy one pot chilli macaroni
19. One pot pesto pea pasta
20. One pot lemon orzo shrimp
21. Easy shakshuka