This might come in hand at the next pub quiz you go to.
Reddit user ReekLostHisDeek has posted a handy map which points out the birth county (or overseas city) of all nine of Ireland's Presidents.
Each number indicates the order in which the Presidents came into power. For example, current Irish leader Michael D. Higgins is the ninth President and as the map indicates, he was born in Limerick.
The full list is as follows:
1. Douglas Hyde (served 1938-1945, born Co. Roscommon)
2. Seán T. O'Kelly (1945-1959, Dublin)
3. Éamon De Valera (1959-1973, New York)
4. Erskine H. Childers (1973-1974, London)
5. Cearbhall Ó Dálaigh (1974-1976, Wicklow)
6. Patrick Hillery (1976-1990, Clare)
7. Mary Robinson (1990-1997, Mayo)
8. Mary McAleese (1997-2011, Belfast)
9. Micheal D. Higgins (2011- , Limerick)
Have you learned them all off yet?