Modern life is full of its little stresses, so it's important to learn how to manage it – this song can definitely help in that department.
Dr David Lewis-Hodgson of Mindlab International conducted research to find the one song that produces the greatest sense of relaxation on the world.
He found that a song called 'Weightless' by Marconi Union had the most profound effect on listeners, causing a staggering 65% reduction in overall anxiety, and a 35% reduction in listeners' usual physiological resting rates.
The creators of this song actually aimed for this effect, having worked with sound therapists in order to find the exact sounds that help slow a listener's heart rate, reduce blood pressure, and lower levels of the stress hormone cortisol.
Don't believe it? Listen to the song below.
We can confirm that we feel incredibly chilled (and ready to nap) after listening to that.
Here were the top 10 tracks found from Mindlab International's research.
10. We Can Fly by Rue du Soleil (Café Del Mar)
9. Canzonetta Sull'aria by Mozart
8. Someone Like You by Adele
7. Pure Shores by All Saints
6. Please Don't Go by Barcelona
5. Strawberry Swing by Coldplay
4. Watermark by Enya
3. Mellomaniac (Chill Out Mix) by DJ Shah
2. Electra by Airstream
1. Weightless by Marconi Union