First Dates Ireland Are Looking For People To Appear In Series Three
Know anyone who'd be great craic on this?
First Dates Ireland has been one of RTÉ's biggest hits of recent times with both series one and two attracting huge audiences and providing plenty of memorable moments along the way.
While most people have enjoyed the show from the sofa, being part of it looks like great craic too. If you or your mates are in agreement, and single as f*ck, then we've got some good news for you.
Producers Coco Television are looking for participants to take part in series three. If you feel you've got a personality that can infuriate and delight audiences in equal meassure and aren't shy in front of a camera then why not give it a bash?
Here is the criteria as laid out in the official advertisement:
- You are over 18 years of age.
- You a permanent legal resident on the island of Ireland
- You are not/have not ever been employed by COCO Television and/or the Broadcaster (RTÉ)
- No member of your household, immediate relative (i.e. mother, father, son, daughter, brother or sister) are employed/have ever been employed by COCO Television and/or the Broadcaster (RTÉ).
- By submitting an application you agree to the terms and conditions set out at www.cocotelevision.ie/firstdat...
So, who do ya reckon this would suit? Tag them in the comments!
Is there ever such thing as a Kardashian Koincidence? We chat about celebrity "leak" culture on this week's Before Brunch podcast below. Subscribe here