Festival season is a special time of year where people flock to a field for two or three days and loose themselves in a heady mashup of music, alcohol and mud. And not necessarily in that order.
What’s even more glorious is some of the tweets that have emerged from festivals.
Here’s a round-up of the best tweets from #EP2017, #Longitude, #INDIE17, and #BodySoul17.
1. When the EP lineup drops
— Shane Costello (@shanecostellos1) March 23, 2017
2. Travelling light is essential for a festival
— Ruth Scott (@ruthscott) September 1, 2017
3. Footwear is a personal thing but you should be prepared for every eventuality
— Kismet (@Kismet80) February 20, 2017
4. Sure the grass is nature’s bed…
“I really should of brought a tent”
overheard at body and soul
— rossy (@rossculligan) June 18, 2016
5. Cool band, bro
— Justine Stafford (@JustineStafford) September 1, 2017
6. Try find it in your heart to help a hun in need.
D4 Girl at Electric Picnic bemoaning the lack of places to plug in her hair straightener – ‘It’s not very “electric” is it?’ #ElectricPicnic
— Overheard in Dublin (@OverheardDublin) September 2, 2017
7. No. 1 rule of Irish festivals – embrace the weather
— Ian Walsh (@Ianwalsh79) September 3, 2017
8. Well if it’s good enough for Miriam
a candid pic of me and my good friend Miriam O’Callaghan getting our lives at Chaka Chan at Electric Picnic yesterday pic.twitter.com/0V3pm7xnzH
— Peter (@POBHerty) September 4, 2017
Admit it, you’ve probably done all of these.