We're quite lucky in this day and age to be able to rely on the internet to solve all our relationship woes. Like, imagine having to put all your faith in your own instincts and emotions instead of a quick Google search. How did our mams and dads cope?
Whatever your lovelife query is though, you can bet that millions of others have searched the same one before you. Google have now revealed the top 10 most searched relationship questions of 2017 and number one is a bit of a heartbreaker.
According to HelloGiggles.com, the top question about relationships for last year was 'How to make long distance relationships work?'
It's something everyone hopes they'll never need the answer to as, despite the benefits of modern technology, having your one and only halfway across the globe is not a situation anyone aspires to.
The heartening thing is though that judging by the amount of people looking for the answer, at least plenty are trying to make it work instead of just packing it in.
Do you have experience of coping with a long distance relationship? Let us know your tips and tricks in the comments.
The full list of Google's most searched relationship questions of 2017 reads:
1. How to make long distance relationships work?
2. How to change a relationship on Facebook?
3. How to build trust in a relationship?
4. What is a poly relationship?
5. How to save your relationship?
6. What is an open relationship?
7. How to get over a relationship?
8. How to get out of a toxic relationship?
9. How do you know when your relationship is over?
10. What does a healthy relationship look like?