These Are The Proven Signs That You're In The Dreaded Doghouse With Your Other Half
One minute you're grand, laughing away at private jokes just like the lovers in Hollywood rom-coms do when suddenly, the next minute your bae has slammed the door and is giving you the silent treatment.
What. Did. You. Do?!
Looking back it all makes sense... You were the only one laughing. Your other half was giving you the cold shoulder and it hits you: You're in the goddamn doghouse again.
A survey of over 1,000 women conducted by OnePoll found that there's a few foolproof signs to look out for that will give you a clue of when you've got some serious making up to do.
These are the top 30 signs that you're in the doghouse:
1. Giving short responses such as “I’m fine” when he asks you about your day
2. Going to bed early to read
3. Rolling over in bed rather than spooning as usual
4. Not putting kisses on the end of a text message
5. Not responding to any gestures of affection
6. Leaving the house without kissing goodbye
7. Not replying to his messages as quickly as normal
8. Busying herself with chores rather than sitting down to watch a bit of TV
9. Slam the doors
10. Withholding sex
11. Not making him a cup of tea when making yourself one
12. Slamming the dishes on the side when unpacking the dishwasher
13. Not waiting up for them to get in after they’ve been on a night out
14. Read his text messages so he gets the ‘read receipt’ but don’t reply
15. Spending all evening on the phone to girlfriends rather than talking to him
16. Locking the bathroom door when showering
17. Hog the bed
18. Not helping out with his washing
19. Watch a film he hates but you refuse to switch it off
20. Forgetting to make the dinner
21. Forgetting to iron his shirts
22. Watch the next episode of an exciting TV series without him even though you’ve promised you’d watch it together
23. Using the end of the milk / bread and not bothering to buy anymore
24. Forgetting to make his lunch for work
25. Wear an outfit or comfy clothes around the house that you know he hates
26. Putting on your pyjamas and taking off make up before they get home from work
27. Leaving his favourite beer on the side to get warm
28. Stay at your parent’s/friend’s house overnight
29. Eat something smelly for when he gives you a kiss
30. Changing your screensaver or wallpaper on your phone from a picture of him to someone else
Quick - go say you're sorry. It's just not worth it.