The best news we could possibly have seen this morning as we sip on our overpriced flat whites is that Aldi will be selling a Nespresso-style capsule coffee machine in its Irish stores for a serious bargain.
I mean, okay, it's not a Nespresso machine but if you've been aching for some barista style home coffee you can't beat this. Plus it looks beaut.
The caffeine crazy special buy will be on sale for just €49.99 and is available in red, black, or cream.
Also available in Aldi to go with your fancy coffee machine:
· Milk Heater/Frother €24.99 - Just what you need to heat and froth milk for your cappuccinos, lattes and hot chocolate with this 360° cordless jug. 400W.Heats milk to approx. 65°C. Auto switch off. Non-stick, easy to clean. Available in black, cream or red to match Coffee Capsule Machine. Approx. 115ml frothing,250ml for milk warming
- Bodum Latte Glasses €8.99/ 2 pack - Double-walled glass helps keep your drink hot without burning your fingers. 2 glasses per pack. Dishwasher safe. Choose from Canteen, Assam or Pilatus designs
- Bodum Cafetière/Teapot €10.99 each - Perfect for your favourite brew. Choose from a classic French Press Cafetière or the stylish Assam Tea Press for use with loose leaf tea or teabags
- Bodum Travel Mug €6.99 each - Enjoy your favourite hot drink on the go with this heat-retaining travel mug. Easy to use and easy to store. Available in black
- Mixed Coffee Pods €1.69/10 pack - Choose from Hazelnut, Caramel or Vanilla
And you can use the coffee capsule machine with Nespresso pods if you have a secret addiction (*cough cough, me*) to their blends.
Monday morning will never be grim again.
The coffee machine will be in stores from Sunday 22 April and we have a sneaky feeling it's gonna sell out sooner than you can say 'extra shot!'