It's the winter menu of dreams, with plenty of dairy free and vegan options too!
Bad Habits in Naas are no strangers to a seasonal menu. During October, their menu went way beyond the humble pumpkin spicer with warming bevs like their Campfire Hot Chocolate and Mexican Mocha to establish peak autumnal vibes (they also made for great insta stories). Now with Christmas just around the corner they've launched their Winter Menu, with loads of tasty treats guaranteed to get you in the festive mood.
The Bad Habits Winter Menu launched over the weekend with the following festive delights available:
- Gingerbread Latte topped with spiced brandy cream
- Mince Pie Latte (!) topped with spiced brandy cream
- Ginger and Orange Mocha - dark chocolate, espresso and orange and ginger syrup, finished with a pinch of sea salt
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate garnished with fresh mint and an option to add a shot of espresso
- Mulled Cider - Hot spiced apple juice
Choose your fighter, as the kids say.
All drinks can be made vegan on request and are sure to keep your hands warm and toasty as you browse the Naas markets.
Bad Habits are open Mon-Fri 8:30 to 4:30 and Sat & Sun 9:30 to 4:30. Hit them up this week for your pick of winter warmers!
Header image via Instagram/badhabitscoffee