It's that time of year again, where our livers quiver with anticipation for the fun and frivolities that a weekend festival can bring.
They need a bit of savvy prep beforehand though, which means you need the right gear to see you through the highs and lows of any festival.
As always, Aldi has your back with their range of festival must-haves.
1. Pop-Up Tents @ 24.99
The tent that’s there whenever you need it. Simply unzip the bag, pull out the tent and it pops up instantly, ready to peg down and use.
- Suitable for 2 people
- Entrance door with roll up mesh mosquito net
- Ventilation window and inner pocket. 1500mm hydrostatic head waterproof rating
- Includes Carry Bag and Pegs
- Choose from 4 designs. Approx. 245 x 145 x 110cm
Top tips for pitching a tent at a festival
- Don’t pitch near the paths - There are generally designated paths through the campsites, try to avoid pitching too close to them. It will mean that it’s much less likely that others will stumble into your tent.
- Don’t pitch near the toilets - It goes without saying that festival toilets are not the most pleasant in the world so keep this in mind. Not only will there be a small, but the area will always be busy and noisy no matter what time of the day it is.
- Find a flat, clear pitch. Again, the basics of camping apply here, so make sure you find a suitable pitch. Try and find somewhere that’s flat and NOT at the bottom of a hill. If it rains and you’re at the bottom of a hill, your tent WILL flood.
Create Your Own Chill Out Zone
- Backpack Gazebo €49.99 - Space-saving and fully portable lightweight gazebo with a backpack-style carry bag that even fits easily into small vehicles.
- Air Lounger €19.99 - Enjoy comfort anywhere on the move with this clever, lightweight inflatable lounger. Quick and easy to inflate without using a pump.
Available in pink, lemon green or grey. 200kg max. load capacity. Ready to use in 4 easy steps
- Remove the lounger from the bag and open the pocket at one end
- Walk with the pocket open so it fills with air
- Repeat with the other pocket open until almost full with air
- Close the pockets, firm up the lounger and buckle it shut
Capture the moment with the Canon Ixus Camera and Photo Printer
Canon Ixus Camera €89.99 - Slim, stylish point-and-shoot 20.0 Megapixel IXUS camera for capturing your favourite moments, near or far. 6.8cm LCD screen. 28mm 8x optical zoom lens. 16x ZoomPlus. DIGIC 4+ and Face Detection. Optional date stamp. Easy Auto and Help Button. Creative modes include Fish-eye, Miniature, Super Vivid and Monochrome. One-touch record HD movies (720p)
- Canon Photo Printer €109.99 - Enjoy fast wireless prints from smart devices on the go. This small, fully portable printer produces lasting lab-quality photo prints in less than 1 minute. Works with Canon PRINT app, Mopria™, Apple AirPrint™ and Wi-Fi Button. Auto Image Optimise ensures photos always look their best. Combine images from multiple smartphones. Create and share prints, including photo-booth strips and ID prints. Print up to 54 photos using optional high capacity battery. Approx. 25 x 22 x 14cm
Plus ALL the essentials
- Camping Headlight €4.99 - A practical way to see and be seen in the dark with an adjustable head strap for a comfy fit. Tilt adjustable, 3 ultra-bright white LEDs with 4 ultra-bright flashing red LEDs
- Ultra-Light Camping Table €14.99 - Opens and folds for easy carrying and storage. Includes 2 mesh Cup Holders and durable Carry Bag. Available in red/black or black/blue.
- Ultra-Light Camping Chair €19.99 - Comfortable folding chair you can carry anywhere. Includes Carry Bag. Available in red/black or black/blue.
- Water Bottle €3.99 - Handy approx. 700ml bottle with folding straw, carry handle and carabiner. Available in 4 colours
Lads, they even have a trolley
Essential for carrying all your stuff....ok, your slab of cans!
These festival camping essentials will go on sale in Aldi stores from Thursday, 28th June.