Imagine being able to tell your granny you're the eyes and mouth of Ryanair?!
It has to be said outright that Ryanair's Social Team have been naiiiiling TikTok since day one. If you haven't been keeping up with Ryanair on TikTok, firstly - are you actually okay? Secondly, don't wait another minute, you need to get involved. Check out some more of their stuff here!
Do you know the Savage Love dance like the back of your hand? Have smashed the tortilla wrap hack? You've heard and love the D'Amelio's? Then this could be the job for you! I know many a social media manager jealous of the 'banter freedom' the TikTok team have, and now you can get involved!!
The job requirements are quite specific, and probably not seen on a traditional job spec. Safe to say this is not just a standard office job! Job requirements include knowing what "sounds" are popular on TikTok and how to film, edit and use TikTok and it's features. Seems like half of Ireland would be qualified to apply! If you're thinking about applying, you'll also have to submit your own TikTok profile - so definitely make sure it's on point!
It goes without saying that, of course, there is more to the job than just learning dances and being a TikTok superstar. You can check out the full job listing below -
In a nutshell, we are looking for a candidate that loves creating content and has a genuine passion for TikTok. Candidates should have strong creative and video skills, as well as a deep knowledge of social media and a finger on the pulse of what’s coming next within the platform and on social. We want someone who isn’t afraid to try new things and comes with loads of ideas to showcase the Ryanair brand. As the Social Media Content Creator you may also be responsible for producing content for other channels, including Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Support the Social Media Team in developing a TikTok social strategy to drive brand awareness, engagement, and advocacy.
- Continue to build the Ryanair brand on TikTok so we introduce new customers to the Ryanair product in a fun and engaging way.
- Create weekly content for the Ryanair TikTok account.
- Engage with TikTok followers and monitor conversations from the brand’s voice.
- Identify and communicate with up-and-coming TikTok influencers and creators.
- Keep your finger on the pulse on the latest TikTok and emerging platform trends.
- Work together with the Social Team to understand performance and growth metrics in order to adjust creative for optimising posts.
- Participate in brainstorms and content ideation, working with the wider Creative Team to develop creative assets and content.
- Prior knowledge of TikTok, including how to film, edit and use TikTok features.
- Knowledge of the trends and popular “sounds” being used through TikTok.
- Deep knowledge of what does well on TikTok and what doesn’t.
- Experience producing content for other platforms as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
- Understanding of content and what tells stories and drives engagement.
- Excellent English communications and copywriting skills.
- A strong understanding of brands and social trends.
- Highly creative with an eye for design and strong attention to detail.
- Highly collaborative and an excellent team player.
- A self-starter with a proven track record of producing own content.
Please submit the link to your TikTok profile with your application.
More info on where to apply is available here.
Lead Image via TikTok/ryanair