Ireland's B&B of the year for 2018 has been revealed and was unveiled by none other than B&B King and Queen, Daniel and Majella O'Donnell.
Gallows View B&B in Bunratty, Co. Clare took the award where cost of a room is only €40 per person including a savage Irish brekkie in the morning.
"We have met many wonderful B&B owners while filming our B&B road trip series around Ireland, and are very aware and proud of the great work they do for Irish tourism," said Daniel who presented the award to owner, Mary McKenna.
The Irish Independent is reporting that overseas visitors make up 90% of B&B guests in Ireland, a sector worth around €11m a year.
B&B of the Year Finalists for 2018 were as follows:
- Gallow's View, Bunratty, Co. Clare
- Ardmor Country House, Spiddal, Co. Galway
- Emorhuo B&B: Doolin, Co. Clare
- Imeall na Mara, Dingle, Co. Kerry
- Taobh Coille, Cahirciveen, Co. Kerry
- Ardfield Farmhouse, Ballinhassig, Co. Cork
- Oldtown Farmhouse, Thomastown, Co. Kilkenny
- Aaronbeg, Maynooth, Co. Kildare
- Rosdarrig House, Boyle, Co. Roscommon
- Lough Owel lodge, Mullingar, Co. Westmeath
Ever been lucky enough to stay in any of these places? Or maybe you feel that a top class B&B has been left off the list. Let us know in the comments.