Sh*te news if you forked out on a FitBit recently... but great news for the rest of us.
Aldi is now selling a FitBit dupe for a fraction of the price.
At just €49.99, the budget fitness tracker boasts almost all of the same features as the real deal which will set you back at least €150.
Heres's what it can do, according to the Aldi website:
- Tracks activity, heart rate & sleep
- Firmware upgrades through app
- OLED display
- 3 daily alarms
- Tilt to turn on OLED automatically
- Suitable for left or right wrists
- Battery indicator
- Interchangeable straps
- 3 bar water resistant
- Display module can also be fixed in the clip to be worn on a belt, bra or pocket
- Battery life up to 10 days when used only as fitness tracker without the heart rate feature on
The Activity and Sleep Tracker comes in Black, Lime, Pink and Blue and is super-slim and subtle.
They'll be in store from December 31, more info here.
READ MORE: A TV Show All About Popping Spots Is Coming