Animal print is everywhere you look.
It's on the streets, in the shops, in magazines, on TV, Instagram and now her at Lovin.ie we said it was about time we paid homage as well.
It's a bold, out-there trend that we're obsessing over and tbh we'd wear it head to toe if we could.
Here's some beaut pieces we'd love to get our claws on.
1. Feline Myself Leopard Denim - Nasty Gal
Chloe Lloyd is killin' it over on NastyGal.com
This piece is edgy AF.
2. Taupe Verity Snake Print Skirt - Pretty Little Thing
Snake skin takes a classier route and this skirt is super cute.
Hey, that rhymes!
3. Sheer Leopard Midi Dress - & Other Stories
Midi dresses are perfect for this kind of temperamental weather.
Adore this dress.
4. Gainor Leopard Prints Shoes - Topshop
If you're not too gone on dressing very out-there, animal print shoes are key.
They'll jazz up any outfit.
5. Red Zebra Wrap Dress - River Island
Bold, bright and deffo one for someone who wants to catch some eyes.
6. Snakeskin Print Dress - Zara
Flowy and wonderful.
7. Yellow Animal Print Trousers - ASOS
Very out there but seriously cool.
8. Claws Away Romper - Nasty Gal
9. Leopard Print Shirt - Mango
Ideal for workwear.