Festival season is my absolute favourite time of year.
I adore rummaging through vintage shops to find unique pieces and I spend most of my evenings scrolling through websites looking for the perfect outfit.
Festivals give you a chance to go completely OTT and werk it and fully express yourself. They're a free for all really - Want to wear a swimsuit and wings? Totally acceptable. A Winnie The Pooh Onsie? Fab.
Here's some deadly bits I've spotted online in the last while that I am LIVING for:
(Hopefully this will also give you some new festival clothing websites to stalk for the next three months!)
1. TESS CAPE - Folkstore
Just imagine prancing around in this and all those glittery tassels jumping around the place - Amazing!
2. Gem Bra - La Bamba
This is super glam.
I'm not brave enough to wear this on it's own but it'd still be fab over a top.
3. SUNSET IN FLUXX FRINGE CROP TOP - Dolls Kill
This is serving 60s REALNESS.
4. Savage Specs - Tola Vintage
Obsessed with all these quirky sun glasses.
5. Boho Pants - Fresh
I wear boho pants to almost every festival I go to. They're super comfy and they're also perfect in every temperature.
6. Frizzie Marabou Bumbag - Topshop
Bumbags are essential.
Keep all of your bits in this GORJ fluffy beaut.
7. Multi Shaggy Knit - Pretty Little Thing
If it gets chilly, you'll still be killin' it.
8. Face Jewels - The Gypsy Shrine
9. Funky Trackies - Nine Crows
Comfy AF and trendy AF - Winning.
10. Stargirl Playsuit - Motel Rocks
Need this in my life.
11. Flame Cheque Bandeau - Pray Danna
An Irish brand that's festival goals.
12. Zendaya Edit Striped Flared Trouser - Boohoo
13. Tulle Dress - ASOS
14. Patterned Shirt - Finders Keepers
This vintage shop in Bray is well worth a visit.
It has some really stunning bits.
15. Blaire Sandal - Dr Martens
Sure you can't go to a festival without docs?