Tayto Park has announced that it will open its doors to the public once again when its summer season starts on Thursday, June 18.
Initially set to open for the summer in March, Tayto Park was forced to put this on hold due to the Covid-19 outbreak. With Ireland now in phase 2 of the lifting of lockdown restrictions, the theme park has this morning announced that it will reopen on June 18.
People will only be allowed in with pre-booked tickets and the following safety measures will be in place...
- On arrival, car park attendees will usher guests to car parking spaces ensuring social distancing between cars.
- Temperature check teams will check the temperatures of every guest upon arrival to admissions.
- Tayto Park has increased the number of hand sanitiser locations available throughout the park.
- Tayto Park has set up informative and advisory signage highlighting social distancing guidelines.
- Tayto Park guides will be on hand to advise guests on adhering to social distancing.
- All guests must sanitise their hands when getting on and off each attraction.
- Protective screens will be in place at till points throughout the park and contactless payment is encouraged.
More information on Tayto Park's reopening can be found here.