As this year draws to a close, let's take a moment to check out Lovin.ie's most-liked Instagram posts of 2020.
With foreign holidays few and far between this year, the standard of photo submissions we received this year of our lovely little island was super. This summer we all rediscovered the beauty that is right on our doorstep... and it was so gorgeous to see!
These are the top ten most liked pictures and videos this year...
1) This video of Stanley celebrating his 90th birthday in lockdown holds a special place in all our hearts! Stanley's grandkids Jamie and Kerry sent these clips to us, and it definitely lifted all of our spirits!
2) This house in Inistioge is always one of your favourites, any time we post it - you guys love it!
3) Wise up - of course these huns were going to make the top 10! An oldie but a goodie!
4) And there she is again - probably the most Instagrammable house in Ireland!
5) The amazing colours of a summer sunset in Bray is next up in our top faves!
6) Doolin was a popular choice for staycations this year and it really is such a photogenic spot!
7) We spotted a few cosy cottages on the coast of our little island that we would love to spend some time in - and this was your fave!
8) Gougane Barra is a special place and you guys always love it, too... The reflection of St Finbar's Oratory onto the lake is incredible!
9) Safe to say that this summer we realised how much we underestimated Connemara... when the sun shines there is nothing like it!
10) A frosty January morning at the top of The Stairway to Heaven, what incredible views!
Wishing you all a very Happy New Year from ours, to yours.
Lead Image via Instagram/superflyireland and Instagram/alenic.x