The sun will hopefully be poking its head out again soon, so there’s no better time to reveal the best Irish beaches to head to for a bit sun, sand and sea.
Thankfully, TripAdvisor has done just that and the annual list features all of Irish nature’s most picturesque coastlines. Coming out on top is the gorgeous Inchydoney Beach in Co. Cork and if you haven’t been there yet you’re 100% missing out.
Kerry dominates the overall top 10 with six entries while Sligo, Clare and Dublin are also represented.
The full list reads as follows:
TripAdvisor’s Top 10 Irish beaches 2019
- Inchdoney Beach, Co Cork
- Banna Strand, Co Kerry
- Inch Beach, Co Kerry
- Strandhill Beach, Co Sligo
- Derrynane Beach, Co Kerry
- Coumeenoole Beach, Co Kerry
- Lahinch Beach, Co Clare
- Rossbeigh Beach, Co Kerry
- Ladies Beach, Ballybunion, Co Kerry
- Portmarnock Beach, Dublin