Dunnes Stores, Spar and Tesco have issued an urgent recall following a warning that these following products may contain traces of harmful bacteria.
This precautionary recall is being made over fears that they all the products may be contaminated with harmful bacteria such as Listeria monocytogenes or Salmonella
The products affected by the recall are:
The Dunnes and Spar Pestos are being recalled in some of their own brand batches due to the possible presence of Salmonella.
Tesco are recalling several products from their shelves over because of the outbreak of deadly listeria which has already claimed the lives of nine people in Europe.
- 4 Steam Bags Carrot, Broccoli & Sweetcorn 640g All dates up to and including Jan 2020
- 4 Steam Bags Peas, Broccoli, Spinach & Sweetcorn 640g
- 4 Growers Harvest Steam Bags Carrot, Peas & Sweetcorn 640g
- Mixed Vegetables with Red Peppers 1kg Sweetcorn (Resealable) 1kg
- Classic Mixed Vegetables (Resealable) 1kg
- Growers Harvest Sweetcorn 907g
- Growers Harvest Mixed Vegetables 1.16kg
- Everyday Value Sweetcorn 907
If these products are in your home, it is recommended that you bring it back to your nearest store where you can avail of a refund or a replacement of the product.