This is actually heartbreaking to watch.
BBC Scotland have released a video which shows the effect that fireworks have on your dog.
The dog in the video is a ten-year old rescue greyhound by the name of Charlie.
This was filmed while Charlie was inside and fireworks were going off outside.
Even having your dog out of harm still might not be enough to protect them from cruel fireworks.
The dog can be seen shaking uncontrollably as the loud bangs continue.
Please be wary of animals and people tonight if you are participating in firework or bonfire activity.
One person's fun could be another's nightmare.