All Together Now festival is just around the corner and here is everything you need to know.
From transport to what you can and can't bring in, you'll need to take a look.
First up is some times you need to keep in mind:
- Thursday, 1 August: CAMPERVANS (ONLY) opens 6PM. Last ticket entry 12 midnight.
- Friday, 2 August: CAR PARK opens 10AM. Last ticket entry 12 midnight.
- Friday, 2 August: CAMPSITE opens 12pm. Last ticket entry 12 midnight.
- Saturday, 3 August - CAR PARK & CAMPSITE Gates open 10am. Last ticket entry 12 midnight.
- Sunday 4 August - CAR PARK & CAMPSITE Gates open 10am. Last ticket entry 6pm.
- Monday, 5 August - SITE Closes at 12pm (Please take everything with you #LeaveNoTrace)
If you are travelling by car, they strongly urge you to leave early as there are road works via the Naas Road.
Bus Éireann will be running services from Dublin, Cork and Waterford. You can check out times and book tickets from these links.
All train services will be running as normal and there are places to leave bikes if you fancy cycling.
Now for the important stuff - you can BYOB!
The festival organisers state, 'You are welcome to bring your own alcohol. Each person with a weekend camping ticket can bring 24 cans OR 1 litre of spirits OR 1.5 litre of wine for personal consumption. You can bring in your alcohol on initial entry only - there is no re-entry with alcohol once wristbanded.
'You can bring your own alcohol into both the campsite and main arena. As glass is not allowed, we ask that you decant your alcohol into stainless steel bottles or reusable bottles. Please do not bring any single-use plastic bottles to the festival. Please drink responsibly.'
Definitely take a good look at this next list of things you are not allowed in:
- Fireworks, Chinese Lanterns, flares and high power torches are not allowed.
- Alcohol (over and above your personal allowance)
- Illicit drugs, legal highs or nitrous oxide are not allowed.
- Glass (except for small make-up items and perfume/aftershave)
- Animals (except guide dogs) are not allowed.
- Anything which could be considered an offensive weapon are not allowed.
- GAS CYLINDERS ARE NOT PERMITTED ANYWHERE IN CAMPSITE INCLUDING CAMPERVANS
- Petrol generators or liquefied petroleum gas is not allowed.
- BBQs are not allowed.
- Gazebos are not allowed.
- Flagpoles are not allowed.
- Garden furniture in any form is not allowed.
- Laser pens are not allowed.
- Professional photographic & video equipment is not allowed. (this applies to cameras that have detachable lenses)
- Selfie Sticks are not allowed.
- Drones are not allowed.
- Umbrellas are not allowed.
- Spray canisters / Smoke bombs / Gas canisters are not allowed.
- Megaphones are not allowed.
- High vis clothing is not allowed.
- Items for trading are not allowed.
On top of all this, be careful of counterfeit tickets and enjoy your weekend!