1. Referring to us as British
That includes Conor McGregor, Katie Taylor, Saoirse Ronan or any of our other famous faces.
2. Asking us to say ‘thirty-three and a third’
3. Giving us a woeful cup of tea
How very dare you.
4. Or a bad pint
5. Telling us that your great-great-great-great grandparents were Irish
Were they, yeah?
6. And not knowing what county they came from
7. Saying ‘top of the morning’
We have never EVER said that.
8. Or ‘to be sure’
9. Saying ‘Patty’s Day’ instead of ‘Paddy’s Day’
What are you doing?
10. Doing an impression of us
11. Slagging off our weather
Yes, it’s shite but it’s ours.
12. And finally, calling last orders.
Several pints for the road?