Barack has a lot of bros.
Chance The Rapper, Kendrick Lamar and many more greats – let's just say he's not short of pals to text when he wants to go out on the lash of a Saturday evening,
However, without question, his Vice President Joe Biden remains his number one bro, and probably will continue to when they leave office.*sniff*
Here's all the times O and Joe got us in the friendship feels.
1. When Joe trusted Obama's taste in fashion so much, he let him pick a new pair of sunglasses for him
2. When Joe said what Obama couldn't about Trump
3. When Barack ripped the p*ss out of him on national television
4. ... Before praising his KILLER BOD straight after
*Googles 'is Joe Biden ripped?'*
5. When they went on all those cute food dates
See yis for a Bunsen during the week lads?
6. When they inevitably fight over who pays the bill
"Now would you STOP Joe and put away that wallet!"
7. When they recreated Titanic SUBLIMELY
8. When Barack made sure Joe was looking on fleek
9. When Joe (probably) made Barack this sweet-ass birthday cake ...
Watch out Paul Hollywood!
10. ... But also kept each other's summer bods in check
F L E X
11. When Joe knew Barack's coffee order off-by-heart
Venti double shot hazelnut latte with soy milk. Just FYI.
12. When Barack shouted out his main man on Twitter for his birthday
— President Obama (@POTUS44) November 20, 2016
We're not crying. It's just allergies.
READ NEXT: Hurrah! There Is A Possibility Of Snow Later