We've always been sceptical about cats around Christmas time...
You wake up to missing turkeys, stripped Christmas trees and shredded wrapped gifts... with only one feline to blame.
Has your cat ever tried to sabotage Christmas? Because ours certainly has...
Here's the proof:
1. They hate Christmas
And will do anything to destroy it.
2. They fall asleep in the Christmas tree
My cat climbed in my Christmas tree and fell asleep ???? pic.twitter.com/pDVBD7zNCD
— Kennedy Gallegos (@kennedyyyg3) November 26, 2016
my cat is currently sleeping in the christmas tree pic.twitter.com/DQZ66HpRru
— alyssa (@htealyssa) November 24, 2016
3. And then proceed to shift in front of the Christmas tree
Get a room.
Love is in the air ???? pic.twitter.com/E0KsBOCHLw
— james. (@JamesC0nquer) November 26, 2016
4. They treat Christmas trees as their worst enemies
Shredding tinsel and sending baubles flying in all directions...
5. They hoard stolen Christmas decorations
Aha. Re. previous tweet, just found the cat's 'stash' under the sofa pic.twitter.com/VByv1eAiSF
— The Archwegian (@TheArchwegian) December 28, 2015
6. They don't even pretend to like Christmas
Or hide the evidence...
7. And help themselves to Crimbo dinner without even asking
Or waiting for it to be cooked...
My cat has ruined Christmas!! pic.twitter.com/5qrXqNMhYi
— hannah gagon (@hannahgagon93) December 24, 2013
Has your cat ever tried to ruin Christmas?