Colleagues getting you down? Work place lacking a bit of oomph?
Take your cue from The Office, the world of day-in-the-life funny, and annoy the shite out of your colleagues with these fantastic pranks.
You know you want to.
1. Swap yourself with an actor friend
Meaning you've spooked your colleagues AND avoided work.
2. Copy everything they do that day
Childish, but perfect.
Bonus points if you render them insane before lunch.
3. Put their things in jelly
Hey, it's not all bad.
At least you've given them lunch.
4. Placing their things in a nearby vending machine
You may need to contact your office handyman for this, but it would be so worth it.
5. Swapping your terrible things for their great things
A lesson learned by older siblings early, this trick is used by politicians and salespeople alike.
Best used when magic beans are actually on the table.
6. Knock knock jokes
7. Raise their desk by a slight height every day until it becomes wildly unattainable
A method first used by Roald Dahl in The Twits, this classic but deadly move is a surefire way to turn your colleague wild.
Not for the faint-hearted, this separates the men from the boys.
8. And finally, move their stuff into the loo
Classic toilet humour.