Here Are The 15 Funniest Irish Tweets From The Last Week
Irish people have taken to Twitter like duck to water, and due to our national humour being as dry as an Irish Summer is wet.
It's all been a marriage made in cyber heaven, really.
Here's just a few examples of how this holy matrimony has gone down over the past few days.
1. Irish problems with @Harry_Birdboy
I'm just trying to have a quiet pint and Glen fucking Hansard shows up with an impromptu trad session— Harry Bear (@Harry_Birdboy) March 30, 2016
2. Forward planning with @aifreckle
3. Bad timing with @aoiph
imagine being a tourist in Dublin this weekend, like first you can't get a drink and then there's a military takeover of the city centre— Aoife (@aoiph) March 27, 2016
4. The important questions with @ciara_knight
5. Religion with @foreveralowen
Is it today Judas sells out Jesus for 30 All Gold scratch cards & tomorrow they all go to Crackbird on tweetseats? Or the other way round?— Owen (@foreveralowen) March 23, 2016
6. Public transport with @neasaconneally
I'm finished my exams! I'm in at least the top 10% of the most drunk people on this rush hour 46A 💥— Neasa Conneally (@neasaconneally) March 30, 2016
7. Something old, something new with @ConorOToole
I can't tell if Michael D is wearing a costume in this photo or not pic.twitter.com/Lg31oVFw7a— Conor O’Toole (@ConorOToole) March 29, 2016
8. Colloquialisms with @EmerTheScreamer
9. Flirting with @TVsCarlKinsella
"You wanna go for gin and platonics?"— Klaus Baedelaire (@TVsCarlKinsella) March 27, 2016
"Gin and platonics?"
"Yeah we go out, get drunk together and obviously want to kiss - but don't."
10. Family with @InfiniteJess
11. Science with @MustardCreams
12. Patriotism with @fuchsiamacaree
Right everyone else is getting blocked pic.twitter.com/H9MPvsn6u0— Fuchsia MacAree (@fuchsiamacaree) March 27, 2016
13. Modern romance with @AisMullins
I think my ideal relationship is with a mysterious benefactor who I never meet but just sends Just Eat orders to my house sporadically— Ais (@AisMullins) March 23, 2016