Here's your chance to break into the mental world of Irish television.
''FINALLY'', we hear you cry.
And while The Rose Of Tralee may not be to everyone's tastes, the show, and the run up to it, is sacred viewing for the country AND the country's immigrants.
However, due to the show's detailed requirements, not all of us can be roses. Buuuut, escorts are the next best thing, and here's how you can get stuck in.
— Rose of Tralee (@RoseofTralee_) February 12, 2017
Escort applicants must:
- Be born in Ireland or have an ancestor that was born in Ireland
- Be unmarried or never have been married
- Be male, and between the ages of 21 and 31
- And be available for the International Festival events
As well as this, you'll have to be free on these three dates, which we are reminded, are subject to change:
- Rose Escort Interviews – 7/8/9 April 2017
- Rose Escort Bootcamp – 2/3/4 June 2017
- International Festival – 15 to 22 August 2017
And finally, potential escorts must be the owner of the grand sum of €25 to send along with your application, and should you be accepted as a Rose Escort, you will required to make a €1,500 subscription.
If that sounds peachy keen to you, then you should fill out the application form right here.
Massive thanks to @willnolannet for the header image!