The 13 Funniest Worldwide Tweets This Week
"Accidentally opened Internet Explorer and ruined my whole life"
We love Twitter. And we love you guys.
You do all the work, make us laugh and make us look pretty good in the process. So thanks for that.
You guys are sound.
1. Childlike innocence with @MissBrittHayes
all the Facebook games sound like made-up stuff Kimmy Schmidt would play pic.twitter.com/rdSkedURyY— Britt Hayes, Esq. (@MissBrittHayes) May 17, 2016
2. Immigration with @BabyAnimalPics
Please. My son. He sick. pic.twitter.com/zBeLieOSpm— Baby Animals (@BabyAnimalPics) May 15, 2016
3. A Cinderella story with @officialoreen
4. Life imitates art with @ESCSamuel
5. Parenting with @HClaytonWright
My mum used to set the fire alarm off in the middle of the night to test our reflexes and pretend to be blind to see how well we could read.— Harry Clayton-Wright (@HClaytonWright) May 15, 2016
6. IMPORTANCE with @mallelis
7. Politics is not dead with @AlexJamesFitz
Obituary shade is a wonderful genre pic.twitter.com/0rr3CWXcPc— Alex Fitzpatrick (@AlexJamesFitz) May 17, 2016
8. Turn down for fruits with @nasatrash
9. Back to the future with @JadeHayden
accidentally opened internet explorer and ruined my whole life— Jade Hayden (@JadeHayden) May 14, 2016
10. The perfection that is @NoContextLouis
11. Modern day sorcery with @notjohnmorrin
returned a jacket without the receipt call me john the scammer— j⚪️hn (@notjohnmorrin) May 17, 2016
12. The eternal struggle with @infinityonhi
Coming out of the gym looking like a combination of someone who's just given birth and someone who's just been given birth to— Gnarl Marx (@infinityonhi) May 16, 2016
13. And finally, a pun masterclass by @HausOfLucas
Vibrators are WRONG and unnatural. The bible said Adam and Eve not Florence and the Machine.— nemos nibbles (@HausOfLucas) May 18, 2016
READ NEXT: The 13 Most Irish Things To Happen This Week