The summer may be coming to an end (RIP plans to get that fab beach bod), but sure there's always next year, right?
And whether you are already a keen gym bunny or still yet to start your journey to #fitfam life, the latest products in Aldi are gonna be pretttty helpful.
Helpful, or pure torture. Depends what your view on working out is...
Here's what you can pick up to turn your at home workout into a seriously professional affair. The speed chute in particular sounds TOUGH AF.
- Speed Chute €14.99 – Train like a pro. By catching the wind, this quality Speed Chute creates resistance when running and helps to improve your speed, stamina, acceleration and lower body power. Adjustable belt suits all sizes. Includes black Drawstring Bag
- Training Ladder €9.99 – 4m Training Ladder for improving speed and agility. Can be extended with additional ladders. Includes Storage Bag and 4 Pegs
- Cone Hurdle Set €9.99 – Perfect for agility training, coordination and body control. Includes 5 Crossbars and 10 Cones. Crossbar approx. 53cm
- Training Cones €9.99/set – designed to improve the agility of budding footballers. 40 cones in bright colours for high visibility. Includes Storage Holder. Height approx. 5cm. Width approx. 18cm
- Resistance Belt €19.99 – Adjustable waist belt to improve speed and agility for 2 training partners
- Mitre Relay Football €9.99 – Suitable for use on grass and astroturf. Holds shape and size, game after game. Available in orange/yellow, black/green or blue/orange
They all go on sale on Thursday 31st August, so you've until then to mentally prepare yourself...