The Food Safety Authority of Ireland (FSAI) revealed this morning that six Irish businesses were served with closure orders for breaches of food safety legislation for the month of March.
The businesses were located in Dublin (4) and Louth (2) and they were:
- Aladdins Cave, Montessori
Creche, Stoney Lane, Ardee, Louth
- SM Cuisine Limited T/A Dera, 138 Parnell
Street, Dublin 1
- Hab Foods Limited t/a Haji
to the main
building), Unit 20 Cherry
Industrial Estate, Ballyfermot Road
Ballyfermot, Dublin 10
- Paparazzi, 35 Main St Ongar, Dublin 15
- Oche Takeaway, Unit 5, Tallaght
Tallaght, Dublin 24
- Panda House, 43 Barrack Street
The FSAI release a monthly update of closure orders which can be found on their website.
Establishments are served closure orders when it is deemed that the place might cause a grave or immediate danger to public health.
Do any of these places look familiar to you?