Incase you hadn't heard, tomorrow is national Slow Down day, a gardai operation which hopes to reduce the number of speed related collisions, save lives and reduce injuries on our roads.
An Garda Síochána will conduct an intensive national speed enforcement operation for a 24 hour period from 7am on Friday to 7am on Saturday.
And ahead of tomorrow's big operation, the gardai have released a list of locations where they will be checking for speeding vehicles.
Here's where they will be:
• R683 Ballymaclode, Waterford, Waterford
• N14 Drumnahoagh, Letterkenny, Donegal
• R700 Dangan, Thomastown, Kilkenny
• N18 Glenbrack, Gort, Galway
• R463 Gortatogher, Ardnacrusha, Clare
• R521 Grouselodge, Ardagh, Limerick
• N72 Fermoy, Fermoy, Cork
• N80 Derrycloney, Mountmellick, Laois
• N25 Carrigadaggan, Newbawn, Wexford
• N3 Killygarry, Cavan, Cavan
• N15 Mount Temple, Grange, Sligo
• L1023 Williamstown Road, Waterford, Waterford
• N84 Tobernadarry, Shrule, Mayo
• R177 Carrickedmond, Dundalk, Louth
• Malahide Road, Feltrim, Dublin 5, Dublin
• Phibsborough Road, Dublin 7, Dublin
• N11 Kilcroney, Bray, Wicklow
More info on the campaign and further locations can be found here.