The country has been going into gin overdrive for the last couple of years and that has only increased with the recent release of Gordon's Pink gin which has been flying off the shelves.
The good news today is that the company behind Gordon's have just started hiring "pink gin ambassadors" and it sounds like a dream job.
The job comes with a basic €27k salary, €3k in bonus and a company car but the biggest win is that you'll get to work, talk about, drink and be close to pink gin at all times.
The job itself will be based in Bristol but to be honest moving there is a small price to pay given this is essentially a dream job that you couldn't even make up in your head if you tried.
You can see the full job spec here but these are some of the things you'll be doing in your new dream job...
- Covering a city territory, calling into on trade outlets promoting Diageo's iconic and emerging drinks & spirit brand Gordons Pink Gin.
- Using your brilliant brand knowledge and deep understanding of consumer & customer needs to find innovative ways to promote the brands in your outlets.
- Build & nurture customer facing relationships to maximise opportunities - leading to increased sales across your territory
- Target, train & inspire key contacts to enable them to provide unique offerings to consumers
- Consistently find new opportunities to increase the visibility and distribution of the products
- Work with the wider team to successfully deliver growth of the brands in city centres by leveraging point of sale material, digital programming & social media channels
— Michael (@m_richards1982) September 19, 2017
— SJS Consulting (@FMCGpeople) September 8, 2017