While different things may be important to us in terms of who we end up dating, apparently there is broad agreement as to what is important in order to keep a marriage together.
A new research survey has found the three most important factors are common interests, a satisfying sexual relationship and sharing household chores.
That's according to married adults in the US anyway.
Here's where each factor ranked:
- Having shared interests (64%)
- Having a satisfying sexual relationship (61%)
- Sharing household chores (56%)
- Shared religious beliefs (47%)
- Having children (43%)
- Adequate income (42%)
- Agreement on politics (16%)
Married people, do you agree? Let us know in the comments.