The Food Safety Authority of Ireland (FSAI) revealed this morning that 8 Irish businesses were served with closure orders for breaches of food safety legislation for the month of June.
The businesses were located in Laois (2), Dublin (3), Mayo (2) and Wexford and they were:
- Sal's - Main Street, Borris-in-Ossory, Laois
- Roshan Restaurant & Takeaway, Unit 8, Besser Drive, Clondalkin, Dublin
- Indias Taste, Bridgewater Hall 17-19 Summerhill Parade, Dublin 1
- Little Italy, 3 Irish Street, Bunclody, Wexford
- Just Baked (Closed area: The unregistered storeroom adjacent to the bakery), Barcastle Industrial Estate, Springfield Road, Castlebar
- Lyndon's Kitchen Food Business, Main Street, Balla, Mayo
- Sheeran's Pub (Closed activity: preparation and service of food (excluding beverages)), Coolrain, Mountrath, Laois
- Andrews, 2 Main Street, Shankill, County Dublin
The FSAI release a monthly update of closure orders which can be found on their website.
Establishments are served closure orders when it is deemed that the place might cause a grave or immediate danger to public health.
Do any of these places look familiar to you?