Irish Rail has announced on its website that services will be operating as normal until lunchtime except for a selected few services.
It has also given final services times for all of its routes.
Services will operate up to lunchtime with the following exceptions:
- Docklands to M3 Parkway customers: please use Maynooth Line services to/from Connolly and transfer to train to/from M3 Parkway at Clonsilla
- No Newbridge/Hazelhatch to Grand Canal Dock services.
- 06.30 Carlow to Dublin Heuston cancelled
- Cobh/Midleton: Hourly service operating
- Limerick to Ballybrophy via Nenagh: all trains cancelled
- Waterford to Limerick Junction: all trains cancelled
- 11.20 Dublin Heuston to Portlaoise and 11.25 Portlaoise to Dublin Heuston cancelled
Final services on all routes are as follows:
- Belfast: 12.35hrs Belfast to Dublin Connolly, 13.20hrs Dublin Connolly to Belfast
- Sligo: 11.00hrs Sligo to Dublin Connolly, 11.05 Dublin Connolly to Sligo
- Rosslare: 07.50 Rosslare Europort to Dublin Connolly, 09.40 Dublin Connolly to Rosslare Europort
- Waterford: 11.00 Waterford to Dublin Heuston, 10.15 Dublin Heuston to Waterford
- Northern Commuter: 13.15 Dublin Pearse to Drogheda, 12.30 Drogheda to Dublin Pearse
- Maynooth Commuter: 12.48 Dublin Pearse to Maynooth, 13.40 Maynooth to Dublin Pearse
DART: final services to be confirmed, expected 13.00hrs approx
- Cork: 12.00hrs Dublin Heuston to Cork, 11.25hrs Cork to Dublin Heuston
- Tralee: 13.20hrs Mallow to Tralee, 13.05hrs Tralee to Cork
- Cork Commuter: 13.00hrs Cork to Cobh, 13.15hrs Cork to Meidleton
- Limerick: Connecting Limerick to Limerick Junction services to Cork trains
- Galway: 11.05 Galway to Dublin Heuston, 13.00 Dublin Heuston to Galway (special)
- Westport: 12.45 Dublin Heuston to Westport, 09.45 Westport to Dublin Heuston
- Portlaoise/Kildare Commuter: 12.20 Dublin Heuston to Portlaoise, 12.25 Portlaoise to Dublin Heuston
Western Rail Corridor: 10.00hrs Ennis to Galway, 10.30hrs Galway to Ennis
Train services are not expected to operate before 12.00hrs on any route on Friday and Irish rail will update arrangement for after that time as soon as possible.