The whole of Ireland is set to come to a standstill when Pope Francis touches down in August.
His full itinerary is as follows and warning: the man has a very busy schedule ahead of him for just two days:
Saturday 25 August
- 10.30am: Arrival at Dublin International Airport (official welcome)
- 10.45am: Transfer to Áras an Uachtaráin
- 11.15am: Arrival at the Presidential Residence (welcome ceremony in front of the main entrance of the Residence)
- 11.30am: Visit with the President
- 12.10am: Arrival at Dublin Castle for a meeting with authorities, civil society and diplomatic corps (speech by Pope Francis)
- 3.30pm: Arrival at St Mary’s Pro-Cathedral
- 4.15pm: Transfer to the Day Centre of the Capuchin Fathers (private visit)
- 7.30pm: Arrival at Croke Park
- 7.45pm: Feast of the Families at Croke Park (speech by Pope Francis)
Sunday 26 August
- 8.40am: Departure by plane for Knock, followed by immediate transfer
- 9.45am: Arrival at Knock Shrine (Angelus at the square in front of Knock Shrine)
- 11.15am: Departure from Knock by plane
- 11.50am: Arrival at Dublin Airport followed by lunch with the Papal Delegation
- 2.30pm: Arrival at the Phoenix Park
- 3pm: Mass at the Phoenix Park (Homily by Pope Francis)
- Later: Meeting with the Bishops at the Convent of the Dominican Sisters (speech by Pope Francis)
- 6.30pm: Farewell ceremony at Dublin Airport
On Sunday, 26 August, he will arrive at Phoenix Park at half 2 and this Irish band are absolutely mad to support him ahead of an appearance in front of 600,000.
The Blizzards took to Twitter to mention the Pope himself in a tweet asking if he wanted a warm-up act for the 'gig'...
— The Blizzards (@theblizzards) June 11, 2018
Playing your songs in front of over half a million people? That's some 'fantasy' alright.