One ingredient that you'll always see athletes, fitness coaches and dieticians raving about is the sweet potato.
The reason for this is that it is low in carbs, high in fibre and vitamin A and helps form part of a healthy eating plan.
Rather than just chop it up and steam or fry it as many do, we thought we'd grab some of the best bloggers in the world and highlight their unique and exciting ways of using this wonderful ingredient.
Take a look at these amazing recipes and bookmark them for the week ahead...
1. Sweet potato quinoa cakes with pomegranate guacamole
2. Sweet Potato, Quinoa and Kale Salad (gluten-free)
3. Sweet Potato Toast with Fried Eggs
4. Baked Beans With Spiralized Sweet Potatoes
5. Sweet Potato Hash With Sausage And Eggs
6. Chicken Peanut Stew With Sweet Potato
7. Sweet Potato Black Bean Burrito
8. Goat Cheese Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potato
9. Chicken Sausage, Kale and White Bean Sweet Potato Noodle Skillet
10. Radish And Tangerine Quinoa Detox Salad
11. Sweet Potato Skillet Vegetarian Lasagna
12. Thai Spiced Sweet Potatoes
13. Burrito Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
14. Sweet Potato Chips with Curried Tofu Mayonnaise
15. Meatball Sub Stuffed Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes
Bring the leftovers of one of these into the office this week and you'll have everyone jealous.