This weekend, a monumental occasion is happening across the country as Ireland marks it's first ever National Alpaca Day on Sunday.
The official Alpaca Association of Ireland is holding the event and alpaca farms are opening their doors for free to us mere mortals.
Visitors will get to be up close with these fluffy creatures, see baby alpacas, feed the animals and learn more about raising and breeding them.
Here's what farms are opening their gates to the public this Sunday:
- K2 Alpacas in Kilmacanogue, County Wicklow
- Hummingbird Alpacas in Kilmoganny, County Kilkenny
- Oakwood Alpacas in Enfield, County Meath
- Hushabye Farm Alpacas in Killeigh, County Offaly
- Trim Alpacas in Trim, County Meath
For more information on the day, head over to alpaca.ie.