This Is The World's Ultimate Travel Bucket List For 2018 - How Many Places Have You Been?
We NEED to book holidays for this...
That hint of sunshine today has us dreaming of long lazy days on the beach and exploring hidden coves around the world... Holiday of a lifetime, we are ready for you.
To further inspire you for your hols this year, there's a new World's Ultimate Bucket list for 2018 by Flight Network, chosen by the industry’s leading travel professionals and the featured places are SO amazing.
Flight Network has consulted 800+ of the world’s leading travel journalists, agencies, bloggers, and editors- the people who do this for a living- to gain insight from their opinions and expertise.
With a total of 50 places to go and things to do that you'll never forget, we're gonna have to start making our way through this ASAP.
You can see the full bucket list here, but we've picked out our top 10 entries...
How many of these hidden gem locations and exhilarating activities from every stunning corner of our planet have you ticked off?
1. Embark on an expedition to Antarctica
2. Sail the Galapagos Islands
3. Gorilla Trekking in Central Africa
4. Walk around the ruins of Angkor Wat
5. Take a hot air ballon ride over Cappadocia
6. Ignite your senses in Tokyo
7. Soak in the Salt Flats in Bolivia
8. Visit Tiger’s Nest
9. Drink a beer at Oktoberfest in Germany
10. Ride the Glacier Express
Right. We're gonna need more annual leave...