What's number one on your list of things to see around the world? The Empire State Building, maybe, or the Eiffel Tower?
Well, for many people the answer is actually a combined one - the Vatican Museums, St. Peter's and the Sistine Chapel in Rome.
The 3-in-1 ticket was the most popular travel experience around the world last year, according to TripAdvisor's latest trend report.
This was followed by a river cruise in Chicago and skip-the-line tickets for a walking tour of Ancient Rome and the Colosseum.
The data shows that travellers are increasingly interested in non-traditional experiences while staying loyal to the globe's most iconic sites.
Historic and heritage experiences, food tours and cooking classes are also big areas of growth.
Here are the most popular choices for 2017, ranked by booking count totals:
1. Skip the line: Vatican Museums, St Peter's, Sistine Chapel
2. Chicago Architecture River Cruise
3. Skip the line: Ancient Rome and Colosseum Half-Day Walking Tour
4. Rome Hop-On, Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour
5. Priority Access: Barcelona Sagrada Familia Tour
6. Eiffel Tower Summit: Priority access with host
7. Warner Bros Studio: The Making of Harry Potter with Luxury Round-Trip Transport from London
8. Empire State Building Tickets
9. Murano, Burano, and Torcello half-day sightseeing tour
10. Tuscany in One Day Sightseeing Tour